Click to enlarge
With this form-fitting waterproof case, you can safeguard youriPhone from the elements!
As well as protecting your handset 100% from water (if instructions are followed carefully), the Aqua Phone Case also guards against sand, dust and snow. What's more, the case's touch-sensitive skin means that your device is still fully functional when it's sealed away. You can take super clear underwater video footage - as long as you start recording before you dip under the waves- orlounge around the pool on your lilo, chatting to your mates on the phone, without worrying about dropping your most precious gadget.
Let's face it, water and smartphones just don't mix… but seeing as around 71% of the earth's surface is made up of H2O, it's unlikely you're going to be able to keep them apart forever. Featuring a transparent, touch-sensitive Perspex skin framed by a rubber seal, this durable, protective holder acts as your mobile phone's guardian angel!
Please Note: Never open your case in or under water. In order to stop water getting in once the seal is broken, completely dry the outside of the case before opening to inspect the test paper. Always open your Aqua Case face downwards by pulling the clasp upwards to release. Open it slowly and carefully so that any water trapped in the outer rim doesn't drip into the case.
- Waterproof hinged case with touch-sensitive skin and a durable rubber seal
- Guaranteed waterproof to depths of 0.7m (If the customer uses the product correctly)
- Make and receive calls as normal. Touch screen works through waterproof case (please note: touchscreen cannot be activated under water)
- Allows for underwater video (start recording before the case is submerged)
- Please note: This case is compatible with iPhone 4 & 5
- Before using the Aqua iPhone Case, please carry out the paper seal test as instructed
- Please note: water may enter the outer rim of the case through the lanyard holes but this water will not pass through the inner seal of the case.